Post 757 Team Rosters are below (see Roster tab) - All Players on a Post 757 Fall Team Roster are invited to participate in any Post 757 Fall Workouts. These workouts are optional but players are encouraged to attend if they are able to.
Workouts for the fall seasons are scheduled for: Wednesdays & Thursdays 9/10 at 5:30 pm at Hoffman Field.
2020 First Capital Baseball League
Sites: Chillicothe Post 757 Hoffman Field & Ross County Park
Dates: 6 weeks beginning Sunday, September 13, 2020. Please note that games played this year will be 10 am and 2 pm DH each Sunday as weather permits.
Who: Combined HS & JH league (open to all players with HS Baseball eligibility remaining)
$125.00 per player Late registration $135.00 with a discount for multiple family members. Players will be added to the league as free agents – any players that wish to play together should request that upon registration and we will do our best to accommodate those requests.
$1200.00 Team Rate for first 12 players plus individual rate for any additional players over 12. Please note that shirts are NOT provided for teams. Teams interested in registering please contact us ASAP with the roster.
Each Player is responsible for his own pants, hat, bats, helmet, (catchers gear if needed).
- Rule 1 reinstated 9/1/2020 Per OHSAA, only 4 players from each school will be on a team. Incoming freshman do not count in the 4 from each HS unless your school system sponsors 8th grade baseball. (Midstate League)
- Wood bat or BBCor -3 bats must be used by HS players; JH players may use a -5 BBCOR/Wood (Supplied by players)
- All players will bat (teams will roster bat and freely change defensive positions)
- NO player can sit two consecutive innings
- NO pitcher can pitch more than 3 innings in a game with a maximum of 60 pitches
- All other rules will be set by OHSAA rules. Registration deadline will be August 31, 2020
- Games will have a two hour time limit - No new innings after 1:50 minutes of play.
- The 2nd game of the doubleheader will begin 15 minutes after the first game ends - please keep your game 2 starting pitcher out of the 7th inning game one to allow for a snack and warmup.
- Anytime a team has a ten run lead and the team behind in the score has completed its turn at bat in the fifth inning OR the home team takes a ten run lead in the fifth inning, the game ends.
Phone Number Home_______________________ Cell __________________________
E-Mail ___________________________________ Grade 7 8 9 10 11 12
T shirt size S M L XL XXL (free agents only, shirts will NOT be provided to teams)
Positions Primary ______________ Secondary__________________
High School ______________________________
Mail Registration fee to:
13299 Marietta Rd.
Kingston OH 45644.
The player/team cannot participate in the league without complete paperwork and fee. The deadline will be enforced
Checks made payable to: Post 757 Baseball